Dry ice blasting is a cleaning method that uses solid CO2 pellets, also known as dry ice, to clean surfaces. It is a non-abrasive, non-conductive, and environmentally friendly cleaning method that can be used on a wide range of surfaces and materials.
What's the benefit of dry ice blasting?
There are several benefits to using dry ice blasting:
- Efficiency: Dry ice blasting is a fast and efficient way to clean surfaces, as it can quickly remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants without the need for harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbing.
- Non-abrasive: Dry ice pellets are soft and non-abrasive, so they will not damage the surface being cleaned. This makes it ideal for use on delicate or sensitive surfaces, such as electronics or painted surfaces.
- Non-conductive: Dry ice is a non-conductive material, making it safe to use on electrical components and other sensitive equipment without the risk of damaging them.
- Environmentally friendly: Dry ice is made from recycled CO2 and does not leave any residue behind, making it an environmentally friendly cleaning method.
- Versatility: Dry ice blasting can be used on a wide range of surfaces and materials, including metal, plastic, wood, and concrete, making it a versatile cleaning solution.
Overall, dry ice blasting is an effective and efficient cleaning method that is safe for use on a wide range of surfaces and materials, and is environmentally friendly.
What's the cost of dry ice blasting machine?
The cost of a dry ice blasting machine can vary widely depending on the size and features of the machine.
Small, portable dry ice blasting machines may cost a few thousand dollars, while larger, industrial-sized machines can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
Factors that can affect the cost of a dry ice blasting machine include the size and capacity of the machine, the type of cleaning nozzle used, and any additional features or accessories, such as dust collection systems or remote control options.
It is worth noting that the cost of a dry ice blasting machine is only a small part of the overall cost of using dry ice blasting as a cleaning method. The cost of the dry ice itself, as well as any additional equipment or supplies needed, will also need to be considered.
In general, dry ice blasting is more expensive than traditional cleaning methods, such as power washing or manual scrubbing, but it can be more efficient and effective in certain situations. As such, it is important to carefully consider the costs and benefits of dry ice blasting before making a decision.
Why choose SANITMAX SM1000 Dry Ice Blasting Machine?
SANITMAX SM1000 Dry Ice Blasting Machine is a practical and affordable alternative to traditional cleaning methods such as sand, soda, or water blasting and manual cleaning with solvents. It provides a quick, environmentally responsible, and technologically advanced solution to the most difficult cleaning challenges.
This machine is effective in a wide variety of cleaning applications ranging from heavy jobs like removing layers of heavy slag from automotive assembly rails to sensitive applications like removing flux from electronic circuit boards. It also has a wide range of applications in food processing, plastics and molded products, car detailing, printing, aerospace, contract cleaning, general maintenance, and many other industries.
When using it for cleaning and surface prep, you can always see the perfect results since it'll effectively remove grease, oil, dirt, dust, adhesives, paints, food residue, bacteria, tar, soot, greasy smoke residue, mold, ink, paper dust, resin… and more! From sticky glue on a binding machine to tarnish on delicate metal.
- Clean without causing any damage to the equipment and machine parts;
- Reduces overall cleaning time by up to 80%;
- Easy operation, leakage protection, energy-saving, compact design;
- It doesn't require secondary waste cleanup and is environmentally friendly.